photo botslide.jpg

Handmade with love ♥

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Heyo

I hope you're all having a lovely day!

Today is the 26th and that means it's time to feel completely loved up again.
As you may already know, on the 26th August last year 2015 Gareth and I got together :3
Now we always only celebrate that exact date every year, but on the 26th of every month we don't celebrate as such. However, we make it into an extra date night!
(we always have our date nights on Fridays every week!) So like going out somewhere, watch a movie or simply enjoying each others company, 


This time I wanted to make a special handmade card, it isn't very good, but I kinda like it. I just love 3D cards they're a lot of fun to make!



We both have quite a collection of handmade goods that we have given to each other over the period of time. Things I will cherish forever.


Ciao x





No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme