photo botslide.jpg

Summer Picnic Time

Monday, 8 August 2016

 Heyo


Saturday was such a lovely treat! Literally!
We had a picnic day in the garden soaking in all the sunshine and I loved it!

We set out pastel (pink and white) honeycomb decorations, blankets and pillows and made everything look picture perfect- it was so much fun!





We had lots of 'picky' foods as I like to call it on sharing plates and sandwiches of different fillings neatly laid out on a petite, floral cupcake stand. Oh I do love a bit of ham & cucumber.


Oh my! Hehe, silly little monkeys also joined in on the fun. If they weren't in their outdoor hutch they were playing freely on the grass nibbling away and tomatoes, peppers and cucumber.




My squishy ♥ I really liked this photo I took of him :3



 With a range of drinks and other nibbles and cakes, we were sure to finish almost everything! A day spent with my favourite person, and my guinea girls, of course.

 Have you been on any summer picnic-parties yet? They're simply my favourite!

Ciao! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme