photo botslide.jpg

YouTube Channel Announcement

Monday, 1 August 2016

Heyo!

Exciting news! I now have a YouTube channel!


Being apart of YouTube is a new hobby for me, a new experience to try something completely different, presenting myself in a video rather than typing away behind a screen.
It is actually really difficult to get used to sitting in front of and talking to a camera and editing has been a new challenge too. Right now I am just experimenting around with different editing styles to see which I prefer. If you would like to view my channel you can see it here.


Enjoy my very first YouTube Video [Birthday Haul 2016]


To see the blog post relating to my Birthday Day Out, you can also view that here :)

(I hope you enjoy!)

Ciao 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme