photo botslide.jpg

My Blogging Journey- 100th Blog Post

Saturday, 23 April 2016

Heyo!

*CELEBRATION MUSIC*

It's my 100th blog post! I am super excited that I have come so far. Blogging has become very important to me over the past year and a half. It is the one thing I actually consider a hobby which I really enjoy doing! I love having my own space on the internet which shines my personality, it includes everything I love: beauty, sharing my thoughts, writing about my life & adventures...and most importantly, my guinea pigs who I love dearly.

I have come so far, and I am very happy that I stuck with it !

How AmeBella was created

I discovered Sprinkle of Glittler's blog after watching her on YouTube. I thought the idea of having a blog was so amazing, I read her story of how she had a boring office job and the moment she decided to start a blog of her own which eventually grew. Her words and videos always make me so incredibly happy, I wish one day I would get the opportunity to tell her this. Louise is an amazing, beautiful woman which many love! She is my blogging inspiration.
Sometimes I will sit and think carefully about what I want to do as a career in life, I often question if working with animals is still what I want to do. However, the one thing I found myself doing the most over anything else is writing on my blog. I love getting special comments on certain blog posts & I also love the days that I get more views than usual, it makes me feel really happy.
I don't have the best photo quality, or the best writing skills, but the one thing that I do have for AmeBella is dedication.


I slowly aim to advance my blog step by step. Not only have I taken my time to think of a perfect name for my blog (previously Minnie Memee- now Amebella)...I have gone through numerous designs too. Mr.T and I started off designing my own completely from scratch with a lot of hours and hard work put into it.

Then I eventually invested in my blog and found the most perfect design which I am really happy with as it suits my personality very very well, I love pastel colours so it was an easy choice to make!

I am continuously adding new things for my blog, much like recently I have added a new page called 'La Bella vita' meaning a beautiful life if you would like to now go over and read what it's about.

How far AmeBella has come

I remember when I first started my blog, I had a dream of hitting them millions of views thinking it was so easy! I have this dream of reaching many people so I can share happiness and inspire people, making them smile each and every day. But after months of writing I found that it is simply not easy to get traffic. I remember the days where 10 would be my maximum. I'm at a stage now where I don't mind if I don't get many views on a particular day, views aren't important because when I press the 'publish' button on a blog post, I can say to myself that I really enjoyed writing it. I still have much to learn but hey...maybe one day I can look back at this post and say "I've finally achieved my dream".

Hopefully you will also agree that my blog posts have improved since last year! I am always trying to engage people into what I am writing, and also relate. Writing about anxiety, panic attacks, and even fear are very delicate subjects for me to write about. They are every important topics not just for me but for many people, and if I can help just one person feel a bit better by reading my posts, then I am truly happy.

I was signed up to Adsense for a short while, maybe this was a mistake.
I never did like the ads on my blog, I thought they looked ugly.
I know that when I go on a website the one thing I hate most of all is ADVERTS!AdSense removed my account with them. For a while I was down about this as I thought it was a potential way to start a career in blogging, but on the other hand I realised that actually...By having the adverts I was sending my readers to other sites that are more successful than I am and I would like to keep my readers in AmeBella
.

source

 I want everyone that comes on my blog to have that happy feeling you get when you receive a warm welcome hug with a smile. 

The Support

I have had the most encouragement from Mr.T, he was the only one that believed in me. He has not only helped me when I am stuck... he has just been there for me, through the times that I was sad about my blog, like when I was not confident and feeling that I was doing badly. He has also been there for me when I was happy too. 
My parents have also been very supportive and I love making them proud, I like it when my mum sits next to me when writing up new ideas for posts! They have also helped to share around my blog, it makes it more fun knowing that others are reading too, it's almost like a butterflies in the tummy moment! I like the idea of having a family like feeling on my blog, where we can all support one another and be friendly.
source
What's next?

It's hard to think why my blog is so special to me. I think the main reason is because I have put so much of my time and effort into it. AmeBella is a made up world I had when I was small, I could go there during me-time and be happy when I was sad. Now AmeBella is a passion and I enjoy it so much. 
I have considered a YouTube channel before, but I want to do something a little different to what everyone else is doing, something that represents me well. Maybe you have some ideas for me?


This has been a realllllyyyyyy long blog posts guys!
Thankyou very much for reading my blogging journey, happy 100th blog post!

Ciao xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme